Changes to services as of 23 March 2020. Please view the post here.
Following direction regarding your health and safety and the COVID-19 the way we normally operate is changing. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate that if your unwell that you please stay at home. We can be reached on the phone 63392861 for any inquiries.
Changes to regular programs
- Freezer fillers will continue but will be capped at 2 meals per person.
- Loaves and fishes will continue with all food being pre-packaged into bags for collection.
- Craft, Scrap booking, mosaics, art and yoga will continue but in a bigger space to comply with the 1.5 meter distance rule
- NILS appointments will go ahead but with restrictions. Appointments will be done over the phone, with the exceptions of paperwork which will need to be brought in prior to the appointment
- Eating with friends will be going ahead but with a takeaway meal
Cancelled until further notice
- Fit Ball
- Knitter Natter
- Easter Market
- Vacation Care Program
- Wheels4Work Trivia Night (postponed)
Further information about COVID-19
For further information on COVID-19 in general, please go to the Australian Government Department of Health’s Coronavirus website.
For live updates on program and services changes at Starting Point Neighbourhood House Inc, follow us on Facebook.