We are looking for a new Finance and Admin Officer to join us at Starting Point Neighbourhood House Inc! Read through below to find out more about the role.
About Starting Point Neighbourhood House Inc
Starting Point Neighbourhood House Inc brings people together to work on what is important for them or their community. Part of bringing people together is to facilitate personal growth and community development. Additionally, they operate through a community development framework. We also provide a safe and friendly place where all people can grow and develop. We do this through building communities, supporting people, enhancing choice and good governance.
About the role
The Finance and Admin Officer will coordinate and oversee the financial and payroll operations of Starting Point Neighbourhood House Inc and supports the Manager and the Board of Manager with administrative tasks.
Requirements of the role (and selection criteria)
- Qualifications and/or experience in accounting, bookkeeping and payroll management
- Experience working with financial software packages, primarily MYOB
- An understanding of Deductible Gift Recipient and Salary Sacrifice
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative in appropriate circumstances
- High level of numeracy and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Must have (or willing to obtain) a Tasmanian Working with Vulnerable People Card and National Police Check
- Experience in a similar charity environment
- Experience working with multiple funding streams
Want more information?
If you would like to know more about the position and receive a copy of the position description, please contact Nettie Burr via email at email@example.com.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and selection criteria via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 7 November 2021.